COME COOK WITH MIKEY!
Christmas in Bethlehem! No city in America does it better! The lights, the sounds, the tastes! You can be there to experience it all while creating tastes of your own and cooking with Mikey at his test kitchen in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
To win an all-expense-paid trip to Bethlehem during the first week of December, just get creative with Mikey’s. Submit up to three recipes for different Mikey’s products. On November 1, Mikey will announce three winners – one for the most creative recipe, one for the most seasonally-appropriate, and one at random. You’ll tour America’s “Christmas City,” spend a day Cooking with Mikey, and go home with lots of Christmas goodies. It’s going to be so much fun!
All you need to do is submit up to three recipes using three different Mikey’s products – English Muffins, Sliced Bread, Pizza Crust, Tortillas or Muffin Tops…Or get super creative with a recipe for Mikey’s new Pockets. Your recipe must include a photo, ingredient list and cooking instructions. Each submission gives you another chance to win.
Read the guidelines below and submit your best!
- Submissions will be accepted throughout the month of October.
- There will be three winners:
- Most Inventive Recipe – One that uses a Mikey’s product uniquely and, of course, tastes great!
- Most Seasonally Creative – One that most resonates with the fall season – be creative!
- One at Random – This gives all participants a chance to win! The more recipes you enter, the better chance you have.
- Individuals can submit up to three recipes using different Mikey’s products
- Recipes must include ingredients, directions and be submitted along with a photo of the dish.
- All submissions must be emailed before November 1, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, home city, and Instagram handle in the submission.
October 1 – 31: Submission period open
November 1: 3 Winners are announced
December 6 – 7: Winners arrive in Bethlehem and the festivities begin!
Submit Your Recipes!
Submit up to three recipes by sending a photo, ingredients, and directions on how you created your dish to email@example.com.