paleo ice cream cookie sandwiches
Perfect for a summertime treat – or any season, really – these savory ice cream sandwiches will leave you dying for more. Thanks @paleohacks on Instagram (also found at paleohacks.com) for this creation using Mikey’s Muffin Tops!
Show us how you ‘which by tagging @mikeys and don’t forget to add #madewithmikeys !
paleo ice cream sandwiches
- 4 Mikey’s Muffin Tops
- 3 cups coconut cream
- 2 tbsp stevia powder
- Using a hand mixer, whip the coconut cream with stevia powder until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into an 8×8-inch glass pan and smooth with a spatula. Freeze 4 hours or until frozen.
- Thaw ice cream 10 minutes at room temperature. In the meantime, slice each Mikey’s Muffin Top in half.
- Using a round cookie cutter, cut out 4 discs of ice cream.
- Place ice cream onto bottom muffin top and cover with the top half. Store in freezer in an airtight container. Thaw for 5 minutes before serving.
where to buy mikey's
Enter your zip code below to find the closest store