paleo breakfast tacos
Why just tacos on Tuesday? Whose idea was that, anyway? Tacos made with Mikey’s tortillas are too good to limit to one day…or even one time of day. How about breakfast tacos? It’s a great tasting, super healthy way to start the day!
A tip from Mikey: Sear the tortilla in a cast iron skillet with a little ghee or coconut oil to get it nice and crispy! Post your creation by tagging @mikeys and don’t forget to add #madewithmikeys !
Ingredients for Paleo Breakfast Tacos
- 2 organic, free-range eggs
- 1 tbsp grass-fed ghee, coconut oil, or your favorite cooking oil
- 1 cup of your favorite greens (mesclun, spinach, kale, romaine, etc.)
- ½ of an avocado
- 2 Mikey’s Tortillas
- De-thaw 2 Mikey’s Tortillas at room temperature.
- In a medium saucepan, heat cooking oil on medium-high heat.
- Crack the eggs over the pan and fry until crispy.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- On a plate, arrange 2 Mikey’s tortillas and layer with greens and sliced avocado.
- Place one egg on each taco.
- Serve with your favorite garnishes.